I back from long long vacation and happy to say that soon will posted new posts
All the best,
Angel de Kuate, Antoine de Saint Exupery, Books, Carson McCullers, Charlotte Bronte, David Nichols, Don DeLillo, Elizabeth Gilbert, Francoise Sagan, Gayle Forman, Guy de Maupassant, Helen Fielding, Jane Austen, Julia Leontovich, Michel Houellebecq, Natalie Babbitt, Nicholas Sparks, Paulo Coelho, Richard Bach, Richard Matheson, Sara Gruen, Stephenie Meyer, Susan Collins, William Shakespeare's Sonnets
Through much already published books and only preparing to submit books, personally for myself I decided to create two lists, to completely do not get lost in this endless flow of information.
Well, one of them consist from books which I’ve already read and that which I only planning to read. But about last I will tell in my next post.
And right now I will tell about list of books and they next essay from my point of view.
1) “Message in a Bottle” by Nicholas Sparks (1998);
2) “Notebook” by Nicholas Sparks (1996);
3) “True love” by Nicholas Sparks (2005);
4) “At First Sight” by Nicholas Sparks (2005);
5) “Bridget Jones’ Helen Fielding (1998);
6) “Extension du domaine de la lutte” by Michel Houellebecq (1994);
7) “Jane Eyre” Charlotte Bronte (1847);
8) “If I stay,” Gayle Forman;
9) “Hunger Games” by Susan Collins (2008);
10) “Catching Fire” by Susan Collins (2009);
11) “Mockingjay” by Susan Collins (2010):
13) “One Day” by David Nichols;
14) “Pride and Prejudice” Jane Austen (1813);
15) “The Little Prince” by Antoine de Saint Exupery (1943);
16) “Tuck Everlasting” Natalie Babbitt;
17) “Eat, Pray, Love” Elizabeth Gilbert;
18) “The Bridge Across Forever” by Richard Bach (1984);
19) “One” by Richard Bach (1988);
20) “The cycle of “In Search of the tablets” Angel de Kuate;
21) “The Alchemist” Paulo Coelho (1988);
22) “Veronika Decides to Die,” Paulo Coelho (1998);
23) “Eleven Minutes” Paulo Coelho (2003);
24) “Twilight” by Stephenie Meyer (2005);
25) “New Moon” by Stephenie Meyer (2006);
26) “Eclipse” by Stephenie Meyer (2007);
27) “Breaking Dawn” by Stephenie Meyer (2008);
28) “Bel Ami” by Guy de Maupassant (1885);
29) “Hello sadness” by Francoise Sagan (1954);
30) “Water for Elephants,” Sara Gruen;
31) “Cosmopolis,” Don DeLillo (2003);
32) “What Dreams May Come” by Richard Matheson;
33) William Shakespeare’s Sonnets, 1-154 (1592-1599).
Maybe I’ve forgot something, in that way I will add missed by me books.
Have a nice time to everyone.
Sunshine and a pretty frosty winter day.
Time when you prefer to stay at home instead to go somewhere on the street and read some interesting book or look some film.
What about film, yesterday I’ve seen new episode “House M.D.”
It’s already gone a lot of time, when I seen it last time, but finally I was glad to see the new episode.
Lying and true which we not all the time want to hear, humor and pain, people and feelings, life and gorgeous Gregory House, all what we can see in this TV-show, and it’s really cost to time which you will spend to watching it.
But, what about I.
Oh, yea, of course, Books 🙂
I’ve read Mayer’s saga “Twilight”, so now I going to read her next book.
I think it will be interesting, like and “Twilight”
P.S. Despite the fact that I don’t like vampires, but I’ve seen all films and read all books.
It was nice, romance story about true love.
I think everyone hope to feel in this life at least something similar)
yesterday I was on the cinema and saw film “The New Year Eve”, 2012.
I stayed very glad after and was very thankfully to actors wich have played on them.
This about our life and our feelings…About our relations.
Relations with our families, our friends, our beloved people’s.
About love, beliefs and forgiveness.
We have to belive, we have to forget our offences, we should to understand, we don’t have to betray, never.
A lot of books, goes every day through us, and which will be our choose. Whet we prefer to read instead to other books, and what we won’t be read never and why?
Reading it’s our life and knowledge, book can be the best friend and cheer up our mood in bad day and rainy day, they never betray us, and all the time can be with us.
So, what will be our choice in this year?
Personally I started my year in reading Hunger Games by Susan Collins about which I write in my previous post.
With time I will add newest and newest books which I’ve read and will describe about them ny mention.
Will be continuing…